Animatic with Sound Effects

 Animatic with test sound effects




I stitched all of our individual animatics together in adobe after effects and used the time remapping tool to help alter the timing so that it stays at a semi-consistent speed throughout. 

Afterwards, I created a new composition to add the sound effects which were all obtained from Freesound, which is a website that allowed me to use royalty free sound effects. Within after effects I played around with the audio levels a bit too, in order to emphasize sound when needed and fade it out also, so that the sound
wasn't continuously playing in the background.

However, when it came to adding the page turn sound effect, I ran into some trouble as i wanted to use the same sound between scenes, but the animation of the page turning was a different length for each animatic so I had to slow it down at some parts making it slightly distorted. When it comes to the final project, i will most likely time the scenes better so that the sound can fit without distortion.


Comments

Popular Posts